Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4: A New Beginning Weigh In

First month down, and 11 to go. I didn't think my weight loss would be stagnant so early. This lifestyle change is going to be a real struggle.

I for one after working a full day at work just can't seem to want to get up and shake what your mama gave ya, if you know what I mean? I suppose when winter is one of the times I really don't like going outside to play and have fun due to being cold it can create some problems. I don't wish to buy a membership to go and use their tools of the trade. I suppose if I don't want to go crazy and not like my results each week I will have to try and do something, or be content with my stagnant weight loss each week.

Anyhow, here again is a carbon copy of last week.



Starting weight: 276 lbs. BMI: 40

Week 4: January 22, 2011 Weight: 269 BMI: 38 Weekly Weight Loss Percentage: 0%

Total Weight Loss Percentage: 2.54% Weight Loss This Week: 0 lbs

Total Weight Loss To Date: 7 lbs


Constantly being faithful and knowing God is going to get me through this. Thanks for taking the time to read and giving me support.


Until Next Week,

This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean Tim, it takes lots of grace to get up and get going after work when you've already been up and going all day long. After walking to and from work, last thing I want is to walk the halls and run the stairs.

    Stair-buddy waiting any time in the evening if you want to join me, the offer and the stairs are open, no need to ask, just come along for the exercise!!

    Blessings as you keep trying, don't give up, fight against the inertia :)

    ReplyDelete