Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5: A New Beginning Weigh In

Where did the week go? This week was partially slow and fast, didn't know the weekend was upon us until I woke up this morning.

Jumped on the scales and tried to come up with some decision as to what I weighed. Crazy scales keep changing numbers everytime I stood on it. So after 10 different tries I have come to the conclusion of the following information.



Starting weight: 276 lbs. BMI: 40

Week 5: February 5, 2011 Weight: 267 BMI: 38 Weekly Weight Loss Percentage: 0.74%

Total Weight Loss Percentage: 3.26% Weight Loss This Week: 2 lbs

Total Weight Loss To Date: 9 lbs

After being stuck at the same weight and trusting the God will get me over this first hump it's happening again. I lost two more pounds.

Don't have much this week to write about. I will keep pushing myself along and knowing that slow and steady is probably the best way of doing this.

Until Next Time,

This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment