Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1: A New Beginning 2011 Weigh In

Wow, Week 1 has arrived already!!

As promised I have eatten properly, with sugar cookies and date squares staring at me constantly at work.
It hasn't been too hard just need to have more of a variety of foods when one works and packs a lunch. Had a variety of foods to start off the first week on the diet. Turkey stew, sandwiches, carrots, and nuts. I'm really enjoying the nuts and carrots though throughout the daytime while working.
I have noticed though when you stack on carrots and nuts throughout the day periodically you start to feel hungrier. That's when I drink some water in place of food and it tends to trick the stomach I guess you could say.

Well here are the results...


Starting weight: 276 lbs. BMI: 40

Week 1: January 8, 2011 Weight: 272 BMI: 40 Weekly Weight Loss Percentage: 1.45%


I was really worried with just focusing on eating habits the first week and doing the stairs going down only one time last week.
One thing that came to me while doing the laundry today. I went downstairs to throw in the laundry and figured I should take the stairs up and see how I do? Afterall, going down was a breeze how hard can going up be? I got to the 4th floor and was puffing like crazy. What was I thinking taking the stairs but, I continued and made it to the 9th floor!
I got thinking that this stair and weight loss thing has a lot to do with perseverance.




It is hard to be honest and focused on God and what we are to be like as Christians on a day to day basis. It can be hard to climb to the top of a mountain but, easy to slip and fall to the bottom. One needs to try hard to please God and himself, so the approval into heaven is easily judged, then to let Satan have his victory with a human life that God has blessed in the first place.


Until Next Time,

This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim






2 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start. I am so looking forward to following and supporting your awsome life change. You are truly an inspiration and a blessing to us all.
    Happy New Year Timmy Tim Tim
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tim!!! Keep going, one day, one bite, one stair and one changed habit at a time and you will totally get there!!
    Blessings, see you on the stairs :)
    J.G.

    ReplyDelete