Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3: A New Beginning Weigh In

Here we go again, another weigh in. This week was a tough one for me. I didn't do much in the line of an form of exercise. Heck, I could even say if it wasn't for doing the laundry last Sunday I wouldn't have done any. Also, the food choices are not very healthy either. I'm sure those soup and chili in a can pack lots of useless fat.
We have a grocery run today and hopefully get some fruits and vegetables back in the apartment.
So I'm sure your excited to hear just what is my weight for this week. Fine here it goes as promised.



Starting weight: 276 lbs. BMI: 40

Week 3: January 22, 2011 Weight: 269 BMI: 38 Weekly Weight Loss Percentage: 0%

Total Weight Loss Percentage: 2.54% Weight Loss This Week: 0 lbs

Total Weight Loss To Date: 7 lbs.


Not too impressive but, I suppose I will have weeks like this one. Maintainance is very important as weight loss. I have to keep that chin up and keep pressing forward toward my set goal.

I'm off this morning to Men's Breakfast with a great group of men from the church. I hope and pray that this week contains a much better result then last week.

Well there you have it for this week, hope all goes well with Week 4.

Until Next Time,

This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Timmy!!! Just don't eat the sausage at the Men's Breaky-thing . . . . Join me on the stairs some day k??

    ReplyDelete