Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Father Is Back Home


Hey Gang,

My Father is back at the trailer today. The doctor has allowed him back home with blood tests periodically through his doctor. They will continue to check his Potassium & Magnesium levels through his blood.

He is home and enjoying a Steak & Baked Potato Dinner with his Daughter and Son-In-Law. Of course his wife also. LOL.

Now that God has given him a second chance to look at his life and just how lucky he is to be alive, I pray he gets to know God even more. I will always be there for him through thick and thin. I know his tranformation of being a Christian will be difficult. But when God is given such an incredible challenge, awesome things always prevail. But of course my constant praying and desires of him knowing God will be a big obstacle. One step at a time is all we can do.

Until Next Time,

This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment