Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just Another Lazy Sunday


Hey Gang,

Was up earlier today as I hit the sack last night early. Went and layed down again and didn't wake up until 10:45am. LOL. Crazy how the body works.

I am waiting to see if my Father will be released from hospital today or not. He looks really good however, he is walking unstable for now but will come back slowly. Not sure of how his update is until my Mother or Sister call me to give me the update.

Don't think we are going out today as Rozanne is sleeping still. She was up earlier also and went to lay down. Sometimes you just need days like today to sit back, enjoy a book or movie. Better yet just focus on God and let him know how much you love him.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful perfect summer day!!!

Until Next Time,

This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment