Saturday, August 7, 2010

HOLIDAYS 2010 PART 1


Hey Gang,


Finally time to sit back relax and not think about anything at work. AHHHH!!!!


You probably noticed in my title that I've use Part 1...yes I still have another week of holidays to use up so I'm looking into December to go to Niagara Falls to finally see the holiday lights. Rozanne and I have been trying to go the past 3 years. Hopefully it is a go this year. If not then we will plan something else to do.


So what is up for my holidays this time....Trailer with my family and friends out in Carrying Place for a couple of overnight sleeps. Back home for 3 days then, off to Hamilton to finish off my week for 3 overnight sleeps to visit Billie-Jo and her family as well as Chris and his family. It will be such a good time spending time with all the Family!!!


During my holidays is Rozanne and I, fourth anniversary. Planning something but I will let you know when we get back how things went. Not sure if Rozanne is reading my blogs so I will keep this a secret and keep her wondering what is up????


Still hoping to get to Wonderland this season but, as I'm always asked is it a must??? No, but it is a desire and there's nothing wrong with that.


Until Next Time,


This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment