Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blessings During My Holidays


Hey Gang,

Holidays are going good!!!

Spent Saturday afternoon and overnight at the trailer with my parents and brother.

They were having a Country weekend with a live band which was Al Scriver Sr and his band. I didn't stay to listen but enjoyed helping my Father sell tickets for the dinner at the hall. He is doing much better. Not liking the fact that he can't drive his van.

Got the chance to visit my cousin Kathy who is down for her two weeks holidays. It is always nice to share fun times and chats with her.

So lets get to the Blessing.....

I come home Sunday evening around dinnertime and go on the computer to see who might have emailed me and get caught up on Facebook. There is a game within Facebook called Lotto Race. Typical lotto type game that you win coins and tickets to enter for a tournament lotto draw. I had spent my tickets for the big draw at 9:00pm. Jumped on the computer after Big Brother was finished to see how I did for the big draw. It ended up that I won the first prize draw all by myself, nine million coins. It ended up that I could spend these coins for Gift Cards. At the end of it all I ended up with $875 worth of gift cards for my favorite places to shop, dine, and be entertained along with gas for the van. How blessed is my evening!!! Thank you God for favor!!

It really opens my eyes to see how desperate and needing I felt when I have one pair of shoes that I can wear and he provides me with $100 to go shop for a couple of pairs at Sport Chek.

I have always put others first in my life and really have an issue with receiving from others. It makes my cry in a good way that others do have a heart of gold as I do!!! I love my family and friends that so opening share there lives and belongings to make each others lives enriched and happy. Blessing to you all!!!

Well, Rozanne and I are headed back to the trailer tomorrow to share the day with my Parents. But first I will spend a couple hours with my friend Mark today. Then we are off to Hamilton to visit Billie-Jo, Walter, Mateo, Marcus, Lucas, Chris, Dawn and Noah!!!

I don't think the surprise thing will happen as Rozanne reminded me that the Wii System we bought was for each other. I just might have something still up my sleeve....LOL That's just the giving me still shining.

Until Next Time,

This Is A Day In The Life Of Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment