Monday, July 19, 2010

Turning A Negative Into A Positive

Hey Gang,

Well today was a little stressful. Let's just say I really dislike it when an individual doesn't accepts their own errors, and points it back into your own face. I had to really focus on God during my lunch time as I was so angry at the negative outcome of the situation in question. One scripture that came to mind was:

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”- Isaiah 41:10

It is so amazing that God strengthen and helps us without even expecting anything back. Most would just fight back and put that individual in their place. But somehow I was thinking at the time...be the bigger person. Also, knowing that there is so much more in life that could be worst.

A negative situation always has a positive outcome. I ended up working late tonight and has a good talk with my new Managers and they really praised my good work. Most times it can be a tough thing to go to work knowing that stress is just around the corner. But know I let God stand right there with me. Overlooking my day, and allowing life as we know it continue for the glory of God!!!

Until next time.

This is A Day In The Life Of Tim.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, nice how it works out, whether it's a good outcome or not so good, it always has the power to change us.
    Now it's up to us if it changes us for the better or the bitter!!

    blessings

    ReplyDelete